Emily Kathleen

Finding Joy in Life Each Day

~ Life Is Beautiful ~

Monday, January 17, 2011

Grant's Meltdown

Grant was having a very rough day on Saturday.
I have to admit that he is so cute when he has a meltdown,
that I simply pull out my camera and let it happen.
Am I cruel or what?
Then he realized I was taking pictures so 
he tried to smile through his tears.
But then he remembered he was mad that I wasn't
pushing him around on his Buzz Lightyear car anymore.
And he went back to mad and sad.
Finally he found my printer and 
paid me back by dismantling it.
Grant still wasn't quite happy.
So I picked him up
and plopped him down in front of the TV
where he happily watched Mickey Mouse Club House.
He also took 7 steps while watching Mickey and Minnie
and their big sparkly rainbow.
I didn't have my camera for that joyous moment.

1 comment:

  1. that really is the cutest sad face i have ever seen! haha

    ReplyDelete