Emily Kathleen

Finding Joy in Life Each Day

~ Life Is Beautiful ~

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Great Salt Lake

I had a dear friend ask me tonight if I had a view of the lake.
I told her I did.
I love watching the sunsets and the island and the water
as it slowly disappears through the hot summers.
So I decided to post another one of my favorite
Great Salt Lake pictures.
Thanks Liz P. for reminding me that there is a lake
out there despite the fact that it has been hidden
in too many dark clouds these past few months.
Occasionally it shows itself and the sun reflects upon its waters -
but let's face it - we have had one long winter.
Hence the 6" of snow outside at this moment.
Hopefully this is what I will be looking at 4 months from now -
only with way more water showing:
August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment