I am finally back into painting . . .
only now I am tackling the dreaded oil paint.
Here is the painting I produced this weekend.
I figure the more I paint the better I will become
so I better start painting a lot.
This is the Great Salt Lake at Sunset.
Please keep in mind I am an AMATEUR!
(Also - it really does look better in real life - I promise.)
One more also -
(Also - it really does look better in real life - I promise.)
One more also -
it will look better if you step a few feet back from your computer.
It is a sort of Monet styled type of painting.
I think. I hope.
Either way - I love the time I spend with my brushes
and my oil paints and my mediums and my palette
. . . and my music.
And two dogs and a bird who sit and watch me.
No comments:
Post a Comment