Emily Kathleen

Finding Joy in Life Each Day

~ Life Is Beautiful ~

Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Be Strong and of a Good Courage"
 Joshua 1:6

I had the privilege of teaching the sixteen year old young men and women in church today. 
 I love kids at that age. 
Okay - I love kids of all ages - but there is something about the 
new wisdom of a sixteen year old 
that I truly appreciate. 
The best part of teaching was not just spending some time with my favorite age group - 
but also what I learned from the experience as well.

So here is my favorite quote for the week:

"You must learn to walk to the edge of the light, and then a few steps into the darkness; 
then the light will appear and show the way before you." 
~ Harold B. Lee ~

Faith is the key to gaining strength and courage.

 

2 comments:

  1. I wish you were my teacher, Kathy:) Oh, I forgot. You already are...you're my friend. Love, Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen - I feel the same about you!

    ReplyDelete