Emily Kathleen

Finding Joy in Life Each Day

~ Life Is Beautiful ~

Friday, July 2, 2010

GIRL'S CAMP 2010
Warrior's of Light rock!

No ~ I have no pictures to display.
This would be because I was in charge of food.
I adore the beautiful young women who surrounded me
for three whole days.
I love each and every one of them.
However,
I am not sure I like to cook.
Thank goodness there were 
lots of women to help me.
I came home after three days . . .
thanks to Tonya and Shauna . . .
who came up and took over and endured to the end.

The night I got home
I slept for 10 straight hours without even
getting up to go potty.
That my friends is called exhaustion . . .
. . . the kind you can only get at girl's camp.

~ goodbye June ~
HELLO JULY!!! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment