So . . . do you remember sometime late last spring
when I posted this picture:
I informed all of you that I would show you the before so that you could truly appreciate the after.
Well here is the after picture:
This my friends is why you will not see the word gardening as part of my blog.
And by the way - those are not wildflowers blooming.
They are weeds.
They are weeds.
And just to show you that I have
absolutely no pride left when it comes to what
I reveal about my green thumb skills -
I am also showing you the before and after
absolutely no pride left when it comes to what
I reveal about my green thumb skills -
I am also showing you the before and after
pictures of my flower pots.
I am sure you will love going out in your own yard now
and appreciating the beauty you have created.
Enjoy!
I am sure you will love going out in your own yard now
and appreciating the beauty you have created.
Enjoy!
That's funny. My flower pots went through the same thing this year. I ended up pulling out the dead stuff and one pot has a few vines coming out of it. The other is just dirt. Not pretty. Maybe I'll try something for fall/winter. Maybe...
ReplyDelete