So much for my promise of posting . . .
but here they are the decadent little morsels
I mentioned earlier in the week.
And yes . . . one of these days I will learn to take a photo that looks like all the other blogs.
Until then . . . my baked items will be slightly blurred.
I am a cook, not a photographer.
Not really anyway.
Mostly I am just a craver of delicious foods.
Until then . . . my baked items will be slightly blurred.
I am a cook, not a photographer.
Not really anyway.
Mostly I am just a craver of delicious foods.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Frosted Peanut Butter Cookies
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
Mix together until creamy, butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
Add flour, soda, and baking powder and blend well.
Drop by teaspoonful onto cookie sheet and criss-cross with fork.
Bake @ 350 degrees for approximately 12 minutes.
I like them just barely browned.
When cooled frost with the following:
Peanut Butter Frosting
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup whipping cream
powdered sugar
Chocolate Frosting
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup whipping cream
1/2 tsp vanilla
powdered sugar
Mix each with enough powdered sugar to make a soft spreading consistency.
You will notice that I did not mix my frosting as well as I should have. There are little flecks of butter and cocoa.
Oh well . . . still tasted divine.
You will notice that I did not mix my frosting as well as I should have. There are little flecks of butter and cocoa.
Oh well . . . still tasted divine.
mmmm! you are making me drool at work!
ReplyDelete