Emily Kathleen

Finding Joy in Life Each Day

~ Life Is Beautiful ~

Friday, February 25, 2011

A Very Delinquent Blogger

I have been a very delinquent blogger lately . . .
and for the handful of faithful friends who tune in
to see a picture of Grant or
even perhaps a rare appearance of a recipe . . .
I apologize.
January and February have become
very difficult months for me to enjoy.
Something about cold . . .
short darker days . . .
the fact that I am getting older . . .
and the month following those two months
I get even older.
So please don't give up on me.
I promise I will get my creativity back
and start posting a bit more often.
Maybe even more than a bit.


2 comments:

  1. Ah, don't worry, January and February are always hard for me, too. Here's to spring coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check your blog almost every day!!!
    Also...a lot of the photos on my blog aren't mine. If you click on the photo, it will take you to the link where I got the picture from.
    I WiSH i was a good photographer! But your comments made me feel good anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete