There are moments in life when you slow down,
and just watch the world around you.
Yesterday was one of those days for me.
January was long and cold, and February
has been short and cold.
has been short and cold.
So hunkered down inside my house
despite the sunshine
despite the sunshine
that kept trying to break through yesterday,
I watched Grant for a few hours.
Katie wanted me to take a picture
with my phone and send to her.
with my phone and send to her.
Needless to say . . .
my phone does not take perfect pictures.
my phone does not take perfect pictures.
Especially if the subject is constantly moving.
Somehow this little guy paused for a brief second,
giving me a Blue Boy sort of face.
My little Blue Boy. With Green Eyes.
Wearing a gray shirt and blue jeans.
Playing with a red tractor that was Tanner's.
How I dearly love him.
Wearing a gray shirt and blue jeans.
Playing with a red tractor that was Tanner's.
How I dearly love him.


i love those pictures. he's a cute boy!
ReplyDelete