Emily Kathleen

Finding Joy in Life Each Day

~ Life Is Beautiful ~

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Sunday Ramblings
I love Sundays in the summer more than any other time of year.
I love waking up to birds singing, quail warbling, and the sun shining.
I love driving to church and seeing people smiling.
I really should be walking to church but I am always running late.
I love the smell of the air and grass and flowers and earth.
I love the smell of dinner in the crock pot.
I love the time between church and dinner when it is peaceful and calm.
I love learning all the sweet things the scriptures have in them.
I love seeing the women I love and the young women I love.
I love that I got to substitute teach the 16 year old kids who are amazing.
I love teaching about Ruth - she is a remarkable woman.
I love that I learned this month that I am a descendant of Ruth.
I love that there are millions of us out there who are descendants of Ruth.
I love life. 
Especially on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment