Gardening . . . maybe?
Usually I try to post a picture of something beautiful,
or delicious, or interesting -
but today I am posting a picture of what will be the before
so that when I show you the after it will actually appear to be wonderful!
so that when I show you the after it will actually appear to be wonderful!
I am revealing this not so pretty fact about me . . .
I am not a natural gardener.
In fact - I probably should not have posted gardening on my blog.
I have some flowers in my yard that have survived my killing skills -
but only because they are all extremely hardy varieties.
Sooo . . .
I am attempting to grow some vegetable garden items in this barren area.
So far I have killed the blueberry bushes I bought at Costco at the beginning of the year.
Don't ask me how.
I keep wanting to blame Costco.
Maybe I just should.
If I hadn't thrown away the wrappings in a moment
of rare gardening self-confidence
I might have returned them a month ago.
If I hadn't thrown away the wrappings in a moment
of rare gardening self-confidence
I might have returned them a month ago.
But now I am going to try to attempt to plant some kind of vegetable
and hope that the winter/summer freeze ends -
and we actually get enough sunshine for squash to grow.
Or maybe raspberry bushes.
Anything but weeds please.
No comments:
Post a Comment